Ok so I am going to be way better about posting on my blog I think that I just gave up in December when our house fell through for like the hundreth time!!! But alot has happened since then. We made it through Christmas and It was a really nice one, then through new years which is always so fun!!! Then everything was pretty much normal Aspen turned 10 years old, we then we got another offer on the house from the same people as before and while we where happy we weren't holding our breath for it to really go through, so we keep going on as normal we made it through another Valentines day and as March 1st got closer it seemed that we might actually sell the house. I ended up waiting until the Thursday before we were supposed to close and then packed up my whole house to move on Saturday it was a bit crazy but I think I had done pretty well when it only took 4 hours for everyone to move all of our stuff!!! It was all good and we ended up closing three days late but whatever we are no longer home owners!!!!! Most people would be sad by that and in a way I am but the pressure and the stress of making all the payments is finally lifted and for that we are truly thankful!!!
Living with my parents has been fun we are all getting along well and getting a schedule and all that fun stuff down, as of right now we have 9 people and 4 dogs (yes 4 and they are all very big) the funny part is, is that my brother called yesterday to say that he was offered a job in SLC and would be moving home from California in the next few weeks, so when we get home fom our trip there will be 10 people and 5 dogs!!!!!!!
It will be totally crazy but really fun all at the same time!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Shannon, I just found your blog through Emilys. ;) Hope you don't mind me taking a peek. Your girls are so gorgeous! :)
ReplyDelete