Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So just a cute little story about Trinadey, we took the girls for a bike ride last night and they wanted to ride all the way over to the park so we did. But when we got there the park was blocked off so they couldn't play, so they wanted to run from one side of the baseball field to the other. They ran back and forth like 6 times and then we decided it was time to head for home we told the girls one more time and we had to go, so they run and come back and the two older girls get on their bikes and are ready to go when Trinadey says mommy i'll give you a dollar if I can go one more time. I just started to laugh at her and wondered out loud where she got that from when Aspen says mom, you say that all the time when u really want us to do something. So lesson learned I have got to stop bribing my kids when they are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment