




So every year my parents are kind enough to take all of us to lake powell, its always an adventure with Crabb luck not being all that great!! So this year wasn't so bad we had a tire blowout on the boat trailer and had to spend an hour waiting to get it fixed and then ended up having to stay in the dock because something (not sure what) wasn't working. We had a great time everyday we went to a new beach and the girls played and swam in the water.
It was a wonderful trip all except for the part where we lost aspen in the middle of the channel!!!!!!!! Yep I suck, Aspen had been riding the tub for like 70 miles behind the boat and I just kinda relaxed and just keep looking back every once in a while and then all the sudden my sweet neice Brinkley turned and said where's Aspen yep all at once 4 adults jumped up and started freaking out my dad turned the boat around so fast but we couldn't see her at first, she is darked skinned, had a black shirt on under her life jacket and a black life jacket, we finally saw a little head and rushed to her, she had her hands over her eyes and was sobbing. It was a good oppertunity to explain to all the kids what they should do if that where to ever happen again (trust me it won't)
I can't even tell you how scared I was to realize that my daughter was missing in the middle of lake powell, I am so thankful that we were able to find her quickly and without any harm coming to her, the lord was watching over her and I have thanked him for taking care of my daughter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment