Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oaklee's 7!!!!!!!!!!






Well my sweet little girl turned 7 years old yesterday, can you believe it because i can't!!!
This year she wanted to have a football birthday party, so I asked her what she wanted her cake to look like and she told me she wanted it to be her team ( BRONCOS) facing off with her aunt Maren's favorite team (CHARGERS) so I attempted to make her cake and about 8 hours later I think they turned out pretty well.
She was so excited that she got all the things she loves ( which means no girl toys) she got a BRONCOS football uniform from my parents, a wolverine hand from shay's parents and sisters, a Ben 10 watch and funny teeth from Emily's family, Jess and Shawn gave her a bubble gum machine and some balls that she just loves, and we gave her 2 robots and Transformer walkie-talkies needless to say she was a very happy girl.
I just want to wish my baby girl a very happy birthday and tell her how much I love her for who she is and her sweet and funny little personality, I hope this year is an amazing on for her!!!!!!!

1 comment: