Ok so I totally know that it is not Thanksgiving for another 3 days, but as I was putting up my Christmas tree today I just had an over whelming feeling of all the things I am grateful for and the many blessings that the lord has given me.
I was thinking of all the things that have gone on this past year, and I was thinking how grateful I am to the wonderful family that I have. My Parents are amazing and have always been there for me no matter the situation, they are truly amazing people with hearts made of gold!!!
My brothers and sister have always thought it was fun to tease me about not being a real part of the family, as Cameron calls me fed-ex!!! I know that alot of people would think how mean is that and when I was young I really hated it, it wasn't until I got older that I realized that my family teased me because they love me. If it wasn't for all that teasing I am pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten through some hard spots in my life they taught me to have a thick skin so that I could handle the hard times in my life and I truly thank them for teaching me that lesson without it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the person I am today.
I am also thankful for my in laws they are amazing people and have been so good to me since Shay and I got married, his sisters are wonderful people also they have been my friends since I was a little girl, which to me is pretty amazing!!!!
My Husband is a wonderful man it is funny how at one point in my life I was pretty sure it would just be me and aspen for always and then Shay came back into my life, I think its funny how I thought there is no way I can date him, he was friends with my brothers and sister. I am so grateful that I went out on that date with him, he has changed my life and been my rock in hard times, he is a great man who would do anything for me and the girls he is so amazing he is my best friend.
My kids are the most amazing thing to me, who would have thought that I would have 3 beautiful girls that just make me smile just thinking about them, they all have their very own personalities but that is what I love about them, they are my heart they are my world and I would do anything for them, I feel very privledged to be their mother. I know that I am not always the best mom in the world but i try my hardest because I want them to know that they are loved and treasured everyday of their lives.
I am also blessed to have wonderful friends and extended family, I was thinking how hard it would be to be to think that you are alone in this world, everywhere I turn there are people who love me and are always watching out for me. I am so grateful to know that my father in heaven is with me in every step that I take and decision that I make he is always watching over me and listening to my heart and my prayers.
This holiday season I want to remember all of the many things I have been blessed with, and all of the wonderful people that have come and gone in my life and the ones that are constent always, you have all touched my life in one way or another and I will always remember and be grateful to each one of you.
Have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday,
Much Love,
Shannon Galvez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment