Ok so I haven't posted for awhile and thought that I should, life has been a little crazy around here.
After Thanksgiving it was my birthday and I got some great gifts my family is awesome, my parents gave me cake decorating classes and I am so excited for January when I can actually take them!!!!
Then we got an offer on the house(again) and we went back and forth on the price for like 5 days until we finally agreed on everything, we did the inspection and the appraisel and everything looked amazing like we where going to close in a week and then just when I told people that we would be moving the house fell through (again).
Then I talked to my mom and kinda had a little break down and cried for like an hour and then life went on, I'm not sure what the lord has planned for us but we are just going to wait patiently and see what life brings, it will not be the easiest thing to do but we have waited a year I guess we can wait until the lord wants to give us a hint as to what he has in store for us!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment